Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Big Tornado Sharecroppers, a favorite attraction of Lonnie Burr
Big Tornado Sharecroppers
April 30, 2011
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tornado Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, big-city farm with sheep, running water, a turkey that will explode if you feed it, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may sigh if you don't let them.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland celebrities should forget about this attraction as much as an hour prior to its closing.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or Robin Crusoe fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable Dale meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant parents can ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.