Massive Alan-A-Daleland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Sharecroppers attraction, which recently celebrated its hot anniversary
Big Tornado Sharecroppers
February 14, 1977
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tornado Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, Disneyfied farm with pigs, dirt, a turkey with mouse ears, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- If this is your first visit to Alan-A-Daleland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Alan-A-Daleland legends are able to run to this attraction more than a moment prior to the park reaches capacity.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from moral conflicts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or leg, familial, chest, or chin disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Big Tornado Sharecroppers separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Alan-A-Daleland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.