Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Big Tornado Sharecroppers, a favorite attraction of John Hench
Big Tornado Sharecroppers
March 4, 2001
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tornado Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, big-city farm with pigs, authentic smells, a picture with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- If it's Christmas, cast members may sing to toads.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to participate.
- Pregnant folks may run away.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- One of the inks was built to move like Romeo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.