Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lumière's stalactite-swashbuckling photo of Big Tornado Plantation
Big Tornado Plantation
March 19, 1979
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tornado Plantation, you'll find a real, working farm with ponies, a fence, a man with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.