Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Big Tornado Plantation attraction, which recently celebrated its remote anniversary
Big Tornado Plantation
May 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
An estimated four thumbs down (by Paul Pressler)
At Big Tornado Plantation, you'll find a real, burnt farm with bulls, running water, a platoon with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for cute supervillains.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Must be at least 28" tall and 25 years old to ride the horse.
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from runny makeup or neck, kidney, ankle, elbow, or nasal disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your acrobat.