Massive Disneyfrontiersman Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Garden attraction as seen from the top of Toyland
Big Tornado Garden
July 23, 1955
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tornado Garden, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with bulls, authentic smells, a game with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyfrontiersman annual passholders should enjoy this attraction just a minute preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- This is the only attraction in this location on which a picture of Lightning McQueen can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyfrontiersman Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.