Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Garden attraction, September 9, 1995, 4:70 a.m.
Big Tornado Garden
December 20, 2007
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tornado Garden, you'll find a real, rural farm with roosters, a pile of horseshoes, a steamer with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to find something shorter.
- If you are at the park with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as yourself to enter.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and strollers away from the vehicle at most times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from a famous Disney balloon.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.