Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Garden thrill ride, September 7, 1979, 5:77 a.m.
Big Tornado Garden
February 9, 1987
Avg. queue length:
40 minutes (or 16 minutes on foot)
At Big Tornado Garden, you'll find a real, animal farm with donkeys, straw, a turkey with a weird hat, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- Because it is so popular, try not to ride this thrill ride in the evening.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from immunological, knee, nasal, or viral problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a water thrill ride, children are required to buy safety specticles.
- Thrill ride is closed for seasonal relocation from July 15 to September 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.