Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Garden attraction during refurbishment
Big Tornado Garden
August 8, 1979
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tornado Garden, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with horses, running water, a drum with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with nothing in it.
- If traveling with your commune, don't stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to experience something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Special effects may be too frightening for children.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.