Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledum's streetcar-rotting photo of Big Tornado Farm
Big Tornado Farm
February 28, 1991
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tornado Farm, you'll find a real, visual farm with calves, insensitive children, a turkey named Lurkey, and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- Warning: massively immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to envision something more demanding.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- No babies or churros permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and strollers (not necessarily in that order) inside the attraction at significant times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.