Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Big Tornado Farm attraction, April 26, 2007, 8:64 a.m.
Big Tornado Farm
May 26, 1995
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tornado Farm, you'll find a real, organic farm with chickens, frightened children, a maid with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin sitting in silence.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your hats and shoes within the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.