Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
An aboriginie view of Big Tornado Acres when it's not bathed in darkness
Big Tornado Acres
December 9, 2001
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tornado Acres, you'll find a real, working farm with hens, random rodents, a turkey with no head, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Warning: in many cases, quite Disney-addicted children will want to queue for this experience multiple times.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or Hamm fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and glasses away from the vehicle at most times.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this experience's fans.
- This experience breaks down more than any other experience in DisneyLand.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.