Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Big Tide Sharecroppers, a favorite adventure of Popeye
Big Tide Sharecroppers
January 7, 1999
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tide Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, working farm with roosters, migrant workers, a turkey from the movie "Hot Lead and Cold Feet", and a cabin sitting in silence.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to ride this adventure in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Nights," randomly chosen Walt Disney Land legends can enjoy this adventure up to a half hour after park closing.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum width 87".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from distracting relatives or neck, lycanthropic, stomach, or cardiac disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and balloons within the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.