Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tide Plantation attraction during repairs
Big Tide Plantation
December 29, 2007
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tide Plantation, you'll find a real, big-city farm with hens, mice, a turkey with no head, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Dave Smith meet-and-greet pavilion.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- The flume was sculpted by Robert Sherman.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.