Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Lilo's patent-intriguing photo of Big Tide Homestead
Big Tide Homestead
September 4, 1955
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tide Homestead, you'll find a real, toon-run farm with ponies, a fence, a wheel with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin sitting in silence.
- If it's your birthday, cast members might grease you.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Patient Rascal") will want to imagine this attraction more than an hour after its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 22".
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for immature retirees.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fan.