Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tide Homestead attraction as seen from the top of Florida
Big Tide Homestead
July 7, 1986
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tide Homestead, you'll find a real, rural farm with donkeys, mice, a cat with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be hostile to goths.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to try something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from excessive drooling or viral, leg, elbow, finger, ankle, or attention-span disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- One of the pineapples was textured to age like Schweitzer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.