Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tide Field attraction, oddly behaving in the morning sunlight
Big Tide Field
April 23, 1983
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tide Field, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with cows, goats that will try to eat your hat, a turkey that eats only churros, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know experience this attraction first thing after breakfast.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as this page to enter.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from runny nose, weird missing kidneys, inappropriate boorishness, or familial, skin, stomach, or kidney disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- There is a private churro stand just outside this attraction's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.