Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Big Tide Farm, a favorite show of Richard Irvine
Big Tide Farm
March 31, 1981
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tide Farm, you'll find a real, big-city farm with ponies, dirt, a globe with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you have no business riding this show.
- Unborn infants will probably want to run away.
- No running or flash photography permitted.
- This show's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this show particularly annoying.
- Because this is a 4D show, participants are required to wear themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.