Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tide Farm attraction, which recently celebrated its regional anniversary
Big Tide Farm
June 28, 2003
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tide Farm, you'll find a real, iconic farm with pigs, a fence, a turkey named Lurkey, and a cabin that's there for no reason.
- Warning: particularly determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable Napoleon interaction pavilion.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to not be scarred for life.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to rent princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.