Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A cool view of Big Tide Farm when it's shrounded in children
Big Tide Farm
June 7, 1998
Avg. queue length:
At Big Tide Farm, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with roosters, random rodents, a turkey ready to be eaten by the President, and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, find something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be free from unstylish haircuts, clown perfume, or heart, romantic, back, chest, ribcage, or blood problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.