Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Rock Silo attraction at night
Big Rock Silo
November 23, 1982
Avg. queue length:
At Big Rock Silo, you'll find a real, toon-run farm with donkeys, migrant workers, a turkey that weighs more than 500 pounds, and a cabin with nothing in it.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to experience this attraction last thing in the evening.
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to go on.
- ATTENTION! For your entertainment, you should be free from sea sickness, philosophical issues, or viral disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No shoplifting or singing along encouraged.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.