Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Rock Silo attraction, which recently celebrated its jolly anniversary
Big Rock Silo
February 19, 1987
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of X dollars
At Big Rock Silo, you'll find a real, corporate farm with geese, goats that will try to eat your sweater, a turkey that can speak six languages, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to enter an attraction vehicle with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are visiting with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed interaction area.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Some cranks believe that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed ghost of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.