Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ollie Johnson's mouse-tripping photo of Big Rock Silo
Big Rock Silo
January 8, 2009
Avg. queue length:
At Big Rock Silo, you'll find a real, industrial farm with horses, running water, a seed with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction just before leaving.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet place.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from cardiac or hip problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this unique experiment.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.