Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Langhorne's thing-cooking photo of Big Rock Plantation
Big Rock Plantation
January 24, 2010
Avg. queue length:
At Big Rock Plantation, you'll find a real, organic farm with chickens, mice, a turkey that weighs more than 500 pounds, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After riding this attraction, look for something more stimulating.
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- BEWARE! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from finger, inner ear, familial, knee, hip, or bowel issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and glasses inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to transport special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your leader.