Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Big Rock Homestead attraction, happily pillaging in the fading park light
Big Rock Homestead
August 3, 1969
Avg. queue length:
At Big Rock Homestead, you'll find a real, toon-run farm with ponies, running water, a turkey ready to be eaten by the President, and a cabin that's there for no reason.
- Warning: very immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for chickens.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fingernail, romantic, or bowel problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to buy themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your table.