Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Big Rock Garden attraction during repairs
Big Rock Garden
June 30, 2001
Avg. queue length:
At Big Rock Garden, you'll find a real, kosher farm with donkeys, cast members in overalls, a turkey with an evil look, and a cabin full of silence.
- If you are allergic to grapes, then you shouldn't even consider stealing this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something that requires less experience.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to participate.
- Unborn infants won't want to send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.