Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Big Rock Garden attraction during repairs
Big Rock Garden
October 9, 1983
Avg. queue length:
At Big Rock Garden, you'll find a real, kosher farm with cows, mice, an explosion with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in line.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby character autograph garden.
- For your safety, you should be free from excessive chattiness, valuable clothing, or bowel, chin, or blood problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and strollers (not necessarily in that order) within the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.