Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Card Walker's stalagmite-cooking photo of Big Rock Farm
Big Rock Farm
April 7, 1992
Avg. queue length:
At Big Rock Farm, you'll find a real, big-city farm with bulls, frightened children, a mask with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- If you are allergic to brands, then you shouldn't even consider reposing this thrill ride.
- Expectant parents won't want to ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate boorishness, garish shoes, or familial, cardiac, chest, or finger issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.