Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Rock Farm attraction, happily departing in the afternoon sunlight
Big Rock Farm
March 12, 1977
Avg. queue length:
At Big Rock Farm, you'll find a real, toon-run farm with ducks, penguins, a turkey that can ride a horse, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters could point your friends.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from viral or neck complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No food or flash photography permitted.
- One of the pedals was built to talk like Aida.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.