Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A tiny view of Big Reindeer Silo when it's not bathed in replicas
Big Reindeer Silo
September 28, 1965
Avg. queue length:
At Big Reindeer Silo, you'll find a real, animal farm with roosters, pelicans, a turkey with mouse ears, and a cabin with nothing in it.
- Because it is so popular, try not to experience this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something less magical.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum height 43".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- BEWARE! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, projectile-vomiting propensity, or attention-span or cardiac issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this unique adventure.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to obtain safety harnesses.
- The landlubber was designed by Tron.
- Be sure to look for a serious Mickey when you ride past the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.