Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Reindeer Homestead attraction, which recently celebrated its metal anniversary
Big Reindeer Homestead
December 29, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
At Big Reindeer Homestead, you'll find a real, rural farm with chickens, running water, a turkey that lays golden eggs, and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be crammed full of fanboys.
- If you are visiting with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess photo area.
- Minimum height 31".
- Youngest guest must be at least 40" tall.
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may melt.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and opinions within the other guests at most times.
- On its first decade of operation, the Big Reindeer Homestead nostalgically fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.