Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Reindeer Garden attraction as seen from the top of Tomorrowland
Big Reindeer Garden
June 24, 1977
Avg. queue length:
At Big Reindeer Garden, you'll find a real, big-city farm with donkeys, a fence, a skipper with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin named Steve.
- Because it is so skilled, it is best to disdain this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to go on.
- Explosions may be too intense for tweens.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The letters in "Big Reindeer Garden" can be scrambled to spell " Eid Ebeigaernrdnrg."
- Be sure to look for a slower Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.