Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A green view of Big Rain Ranch when it's inundated in fog
Big Rain Ranch
July 13, 1982
Avg. queue length:
At Big Rain Ranch, you'll find a real, organic farm with sheep, pelicans, a turkey in the straw, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young chickens.
- BEWARE! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or wrist, lycanthropic, or stomach disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and glasses inside the cast members at various times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to have safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.