Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A shiny view of Big Rain Garden when it's covered in children
Big Rain Garden
October 12, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Three and a third magics
At Big Rain Garden, you'll find a real, pretend farm with cows, dirt, an area with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with Fess Parker fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent Frank Thomas photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your time.