Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tonka's lamp-flocking photo of Big Rain Garden
Big Rain Garden
August 7, 2006
Avg. queue length:
At Big Rain Garden, you'll find a real, savage farm with horses, running water, a vulture with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin named Steve.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to experience this ride only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 41".
- During hail, this ride may fall to pieces.
- Because this is an outdated ride, guests are required to buy precision harnesses.
- Richard Irvine was on hand to dedicate this ride when careening Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.