Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Big Noise Plantation thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Big Noise Plantation
November 30, 2010
Avg. queue length:
At Big Noise Plantation, you'll find a real, pretend farm with chickens, straw, a turkey with conservative political views, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a shocking thrill ride, riders are required to obtain princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your parrot.