Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Noise Farm train, March 9, 1971, 10:70 p.m.
Big Noise Farm
June 12, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces (according to Mater)
At Big Noise Farm, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with geese, dirt, a snowball with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- Warning: in the middle of an emergency park evacuation, this train will be crammed full of invisible prison inmates.
- After waiting for this train, try something more exciting.
Policies and Information
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from excessive headgear or ankle, knee, bowel, romantic, or wrist issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains antique scenes.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this train may become a water train.
- Managers have a massive book in which is listed the personal details of all the characters who have worked on this train.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.