Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A playful view of Big Noise Barn when it's shrounded in diversity
Big Noise Barn
June 5, 2003
Avg. queue length:
At Big Noise Barn, you'll find a real, rural farm with ducks, migrant workers, a turkey with a weird hat, and a cabin named Steve.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to experience this attraction in the evening.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph place.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for retirees.
- For your safety, you should be free from car sickness, fear of closed spaces, or brain problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.