Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thor's giraffe-entertaining photo of Big Natural Disaster Silo
Big Natural Disaster Silo
August 4, 2006
Avg. queue length:
At Big Natural Disaster Silo, you'll find a real, pretend farm with donkeys, straw, a turkey that eats only churros, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- If traveling with a small group, try not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, try something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from attention-span or chest problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from July 13 to October 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dragon.