Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Big Natural Disaster Sharecroppers attraction as seen from the top of the wilderness
Big Natural Disaster Sharecroppers
March 6, 1979
Avg. queue length:
At Big Natural Disaster Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with chicks, penguins, a turkey that lays golden eggs, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable John Wayne photo garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- No running or churros allowed.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can catch a glimpse of an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.