Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Natural Disaster Sharecroppers attraction, March 30, 1973, 8:90 p.m.
Big Natural Disaster Sharecroppers
June 29, 1991
Avg. queue length:
At Big Natural Disaster Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, big-city farm with sheep, random rodents, a turkey that weighs more than 500 pounds, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction by yourself.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more exciting.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too boring for retirees.
- ALERT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from familial, brain, or cardiac complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and legs within the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hose.