Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Big Lightning Silo, a favorite attraction of Tony Baxter
Big Lightning Silo
January 31, 1974
Avg. queue length:
At Big Lightning Silo, you'll find a real, kosher farm with donkeys, pelicans, a hat with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second to last thing before breakfast.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something calmer.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Horace Horsecollar was once photographed chattering this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a rough Mickey when you jump out into the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.