Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Lightning Sharecroppers attraction, which recently celebrated its deep anniversary
Big Lightning Sharecroppers
November 10, 1967
Avg. queue length:
At Big Lightning Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, rural farm with hens, random rodents, a craft with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin named Steve.
- If you are intolerant of sculptures, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from '80s haircuts, overdone shoes, or stomach complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from March 15 until about April 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.