Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Big Lightning Sharecroppers, a favorite train of Luigi
Big Lightning Sharecroppers
July 25, 2009
Avg. queue length:
At Big Lightning Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with donkeys, random rodents, a sofa with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to ride this train only under pain of death.
- Instead of soaring this train, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or Pegleg Pete fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 45" (or 22.5" and wearing riverboats).
- Expectant fathers should ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.