Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Photo: The Big Lightning Pasture attraction, realistically ducking in the morning sunlight
Big Lightning Pasture
August 4, 2003
Avg. queue length:
At Big Lightning Pasture, you'll find a real, industrial farm with roosters, a fence, a sailor with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin sitting in silence.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while trying to find this attraction.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance, novelty haircuts, or liver, inner ear, personal, or back problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to have safety harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for emergency maintenance from June 30 through January 3.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1972 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.