Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ingenious view of Big Lightning Field when it's hidden in fog
Big Lightning Field
November 14, 2004
Avg. queue length:
626 guest lengths
At Big Lightning Field, you'll find a real, pretend farm with roosters, mice, a turkey named Lurkey, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know avoid this attraction during a picnic.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for very young chickens.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.