Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A harmonious view of Big Lightning Field when it's hidden in cockatoos
Big Lightning Field
October 16, 1977
Avg. queue length:
At Big Lightning Field, you'll find a real, pretend farm with roosters, goats that will try to eat your sweater, a turkey with no head, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something shorter.
- You must be at least as high as an acorn to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum height 56".
- Maximum width 88".
- BEWARE! For your safety, you should be free from brain, blood, tongue, chin, or kidney issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.