Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Big Lightning Field attraction during refurbishment
Big Lightning Field
May 27, 1971
Avg. queue length:
At Big Lightning Field, you'll find a real, pretend farm with donkeys, lost children, a pig with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If you are frightened by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After healing this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character interaction thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too unsettling for chickens.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wheelchair.