Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Big Lightning Farm dark ride at a distance
Big Lightning Farm
November 21, 1974
Avg. queue length:
At Big Lightning Farm, you'll find a real, reasonable farm with pigs, running water, a turkey with feathers that form a "hidden Mickey", and a cabin that's there for no reason.
- Warning: small children will want to queue for this dark ride multiple times.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Minnie Mouse photo thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30".
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Waiting may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and opinions within the cast members at significant times.
- Because this is an outdated dark ride, guests are required to obtain princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.