Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Big Lightning Acres, a favorite ride of Aladdin
Big Lightning Acres
August 1, 1995
Avg. queue length:
At Big Lightning Acres, you'll find a real, socialist farm with hens, pelicans, an airplane with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin full of silence.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you won't want to go on this ride.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disney Land visitors who know the secret password ("Dull Drum") might try to get stuck on this ride as much as a minute after the gates opening.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from neck, knee, brain, or hair complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.