Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rocketeer's arm-cheering photo of Big Lightning Acres
Big Lightning Acres
February 22, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Four magics (by Card Walker)
At Big Lightning Acres, you'll find a real, working farm with hens, goats that will try to eat your leg, a turkey that eats only churros, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to avoid this show after breakfast.
- After experiencing this show, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to run away.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, water-soluable clothing, or lycanthropic, elbow, tongue, or bowel disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This is the only show in this land in which a glimpse of Iago can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.