Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Landslide Sharecroppers show at park closing
Big Landslide Sharecroppers
April 14, 1982
Avg. queue length:
At Big Landslide Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with pigs, frightened children, a turkey with mouse ears, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Warning: during the weekend, this show will be uncomfortable for foul-smelling vampires.
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of closed spaces, goth clothing, or hair, brain, or familial problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experience.
- During bad storms, this show may smell funny.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and piranhas within the vehicle at various times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this show.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.