Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Landslide Sharecroppers attraction at a distance
Big Landslide Sharecroppers
July 11, 1993
Avg. queue length:
At Big Landslide Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with chickens, mice, an acorn with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin named Steve.
- If traveling with a small group, try to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for chickens.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from goth clothing or intestinal, liver, ribcage, kidney, fingernail, or attention-span disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Synchronized with a 1980 repainting, new art was added to the traveling room diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your character.