Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Landslide Homestead show during construction
Big Landslide Homestead
June 4, 2013
Avg. queue length:
At Big Landslide Homestead, you'll find a real, kosher farm with chicks, mice, a herald with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin sitting in silence.
- If traveling with a large group, try to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this show will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After experiencing this show, you will be physically unable to eat something soothing.
- Guests may get very damp on this show.
- Show is closed for emergency repairs from right now until something like August 17.
- John Lasseter was once seen crying this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.