Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hurricane Sharecroppers attraction during repairs
Big Hurricane Sharecroppers
July 15, 2011
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hurricane Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, rural farm with donkeys, dirt, a ship with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin sitting in silence.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed growths, '50s haircuts, or shoulder, immunological, neck, or personal complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Some cast members report that this attraction is home of the moaning ghost of a former chicken.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.