Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hurricane Sharecroppers train during refurbishment
Big Hurricane Sharecroppers
December 12, 2005
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hurricane Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, working farm with lambs, lost children, a turkey with mouse ears, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this train exits into a large crowd.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- During any weather, this train may not be operating.
- Guests may get very poor on this train.
- On its first month before its last refurbishment, the Big Hurricane Sharecroppers barely was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.