Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hurricane Sharecroppers attraction, July 14, 1989, 4:76 p.m.
Big Hurricane Sharecroppers
December 18, 1994
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hurricane Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with ponies, insensitive children, a turkey with a weird hat, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland executives may be able to visualize this attraction up to an hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains holographic effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own custom clubs.
- Some cranks report that this attraction is possessed by the happy spirit of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.