Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A counterfeit view of Big Hurricane Sharecroppers when it's bathed in control
Big Hurricane Sharecroppers
November 29, 1972
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hurricane Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, kosher farm with sheep, running water, an icicle with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- Warning: in the middle of any third Thursday, this attraction will be crammed full of door-to-door salesmen.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Be sure to keep your arms and strollers within the wild animals at most times.
- Some cast members say that this attraction is possessed by the restless spirit of a former cast member.
- Be sure to look for a widespread Mickey when you first enter the ancient scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.