Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A reasonable view of Big Hurricane Homestead when it's not inundated in tarps
Big Hurricane Homestead
March 18, 1997
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hurricane Homestead, you'll find a real, pretend farm with calves, cast members in overalls, a turkey in the straw, and a cabin with nothing in it.
- Warning: in many cases, immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as your illustration to not be scarred for life.
- Must be at least 40" tall and 34 years old to ride in back.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Jack-Jack had a secret office built next to this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a live Mickey when you ride past the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.