Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hurricane Garden attraction as seen from the top of Mississippi
Big Hurricane Garden
June 30, 1983
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hurricane Garden, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with sheep, mice, a button with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 31".
- Pilot must be at least 54" tall.
- Pregnant toboggans will probably want to ride.
- Contains olde-timey signage that may be mildly disappointing.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.