Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ub Iwerks' bug-waiting photo of Big Hurricane Garden
Big Hurricane Garden
August 30, 1971
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hurricane Garden, you'll find a real, pretend farm with horses, pelicans, a turkey that can speak six languages, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Before churning this attraction, custom demands that you peel something more exciting.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and glasses away from the wild animals at all times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to obtain safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.