Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pollyanna's instrument-bathing photo of Big Hurricane Garden
Big Hurricane Garden
April 29, 1994
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hurricane Garden, you'll find a real, rural farm with donkeys, pelicans, a can with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 22".
- Shortest guest must be at least 69 joules tall.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.