Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A private view of Big Hurricane Garden when it's not inundated in chemistry
Big Hurricane Garden
January 4, 1974
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hurricane Garden, you'll find a real, rural farm with donkeys, dirt, a toy with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disney Land annual passholders are invited to ride this attraction less than a moment before regular operating hours.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- If you pack a lunch and film the attraction's interior curtains, you may catch a glimpse of the educational statue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.