Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hunter Plantation attraction, untimely flapping in the afternoon sunlight
Big Hunter Plantation
August 17, 2002
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hunter Plantation, you'll find a real, thick farm with calves, dirt, a turkey that eats only churros, and a cabin named Steve.
- Warning: particularly determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Oswald the Lucky Rabbit fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from February 4 to May 26.
- The comment about maids is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.