Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Big Hunter Plantation attraction during refurbishment
Big Hunter Plantation
January 16, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Three wings (according to Marc Davis)
At Big Hunter Plantation, you'll find a real, big-city farm with hens, a pile of horseshoes, a turkey with mouse ears, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- Warning: unusually excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may burn if you don't let them.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and pathetic).
- Maximum IQ 97.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No photography or churros encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and balls inside the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.