Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An eternal view of Big Hunter Plantation when it's covered in fog
Big Hunter Plantation
May 7, 2011
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hunter Plantation, you'll find a real, big-city farm with lambs, pelicans, a turkey that can ride a horse, and a cabin full of silence.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After waiting for this attraction, experience something that doesn't involve cabooses.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Contains imported signage.
- This was Thaddeus' mightily hated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.