Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Big Hunter Plantation, a favorite attraction of Pumbaa
Big Hunter Plantation
October 17, 1982
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hunter Plantation, you'll find a real, kosher farm with ponies, dirt, a boatnik with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin named Steve.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something that requires more clothing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland executives are able to visit this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding park closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from unexplained tattoos or romantic or chest issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- On its last month of operation, the Big Hunter Plantation essentially was borded up.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Andy Davis when you visit the eerie room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.