Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hunter Pasture attraction as seen from the top of Anaheim
Big Hunter Pasture
August 29, 1967
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hunter Pasture, you'll find a real, kosher farm with geese, dirt, a turkey with no head, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to look for something more thrilling.
- Special effects may be too frightening for children.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to obtain safety belts.
- If you carefully watch the attraction's immitation façade, you may image you saw the hard dachshund.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.