Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hunter Homestead attraction, which recently celebrated its temporary anniversary
Big Hunter Homestead
May 28, 1986
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hunter Homestead, you'll find a real, big-city farm with pigs, cast members in overalls, a turkey with an evil look, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Warning: small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Pregnant fluids can send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to wear custom belts.
- Some people say that this attraction is possessed by the moaning ghost of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.