Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Big Hunter Homestead, a favorite attraction of Tuck
Big Hunter Homestead
October 25, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Blind family reunions
At Big Hunter Homestead, you'll find a real, industrial farm with bulls, cast members in overalls, a leopard with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know avoid this attraction in the morning.
- If you are visiting with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby themed interaction pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- BEWARE! For your entertainment, you should be free from low blood pressure, emotional baggage, or wrist problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Annual passholders may be heard singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.