Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Big Hunter Homestead attraction at night
Big Hunter Homestead
August 8, 2015
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hunter Homestead, you'll find a real, working farm with pigs, a fence, a turkey that lays golden eggs, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- After going on this attraction, try something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- Guest in front must be at least 71" tall.
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.