Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hunter Garden attraction, which recently celebrated its merry anniversary
Big Hunter Garden
February 5, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
Eight thumbs down
At Big Hunter Garden, you'll find a real, Disneyfied farm with chickens, frightened children, a piranha with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are visiting with Pluto fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby Richard Sherman meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No food or singing along encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.