Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hunter Garden attraction, October 3, 1989, 5:44 p.m.
Big Hunter Garden
September 18, 2013
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hunter Garden, you'll find a real, working farm with ducks, cast members in overalls, a turkey you can't eat, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream before trying to find this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something calmer.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- No shoplifting or dawdling encouraged.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.