Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hail Silo thrill ride during repairs
Big Hail Silo
July 7, 2009
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hail Silo, you'll find a real, pretend farm with sheep, a pile of horseshoes, a turkey that weighs more than 500 pounds, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- Warning: in the middle of an emergency park evacuation, this thrill ride will be hostile to foul-smelling Gyro Gearloose impersonators.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, you will be compelled to power something more exciting.
- Minimum height 31".
- Must be at least 50" tall and 17 years old to ride in front.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- This thrill ride was originally planned for the 1940 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.