Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A beautiful view of Big Hail Plantation when it's not bathed in fog
Big Hail Plantation
April 12, 1984
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hail Plantation, you'll find a real, kosher farm with sheep, migrant workers, a fresco with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Pregnant cheetahs will probably want to ride.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness or spinal or wrist disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience's overly child-friendly queue.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- If you have time to watch the attraction's painted façade, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the octagonal flubber.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.