Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hail Plantation attraction during repairs
Big Hail Plantation
June 20, 2007
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hail Plantation, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with geese, goats that will try to eat your purse, a turkey that lays golden eggs, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders might try to queue up for this attraction less than a moment before its opening.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby Joe Fowler meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum IQ 60.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1899 World's Topiary.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.