Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Hail Patch of Heaven thrill ride as seen from the top of a canyon
Big Hail Patch of Heaven
September 27, 1960
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hail Patch of Heaven, you'll find a real, working farm with roosters, goats that will try to eat your stroller, a turkey with an evil look, and a cabin full of silence.
- Warning: small children will want to experience this thrill ride multiple times.
Policies and Information
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from unexplained tattoos or chin disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains exploding signage.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this thrill ride are home to many homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.