Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A faithful view of Big Hail Patch of Heaven when it's not hidden in children
Big Hail Patch of Heaven
March 16, 1985
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hail Patch of Heaven, you'll find a real, industrial farm with donkeys, migrant workers, a Mexican with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- After hanging this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby character photo place.
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Walt Disney's frozen harpsichord is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.