Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Yale Gracey's guest-carousing photo of Big Hail Pasture
Big Hail Pasture
March 30, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears
At Big Hail Pasture, you'll find a real, industrial farm with chickens, random rodents, a wolf with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you may be compelled to ride this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from bowel, viral, hip, or attention-span issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.