Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Christopher Robin's rack-opening photo of Big Hail Pasture
Big Hail Pasture
January 15, 1964
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hail Pasture, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with sheep, dirt, a turkey with no head, and a cabin that's there for no reason.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters might talk to you.
- Pregnant ballerinas should not ride.
- Contains antique characters.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The TV in the merry-go-round room was originally a prop in the Disney film "300 Leagues Outside the Decoration".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.