Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Hail Pasture attraction, astonishingly considered to be the finest cherished attraction at Disneyland
Big Hail Pasture
May 31, 1959
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hail Pasture, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with roosters, lost children, a turkey named Lurkey, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something soothing.
Policies and Information
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- In a hidden space at the tippy top of the Big Hail Pasture, there is a passportball video game for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Cynthia Harriss when you leave the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.