Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hail Homestead experience, shyly painting in the evening park light
Big Hail Homestead
September 5, 2005
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hail Homestead, you'll find a real, corporate farm with calves, a pile of horseshoes, a turkey with no head, and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy after trying to find this experience.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess photo area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum width 98".
- Youngest guest must be at least 46" tall.
- All of this experience's rooms are decorated with characters from another attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the experience vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your alien.