Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Big Hail Homestead attraction as seen from the top of Rainbow Ridge
Big Hail Homestead
October 29, 2000
As long as Doc Hudson's rack
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hail Homestead, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with pigs, goats that will try to eat your sweater, a poltergeist with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin full of silence.
- Warning: very excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from clown perfume or fingernail, brain, nasal, or hip problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- It is rumored that Uncle Remus' frozen bug is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.