Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Big Hail Garden attraction during refurbishment
Big Hail Garden
January 29, 1989
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hail Garden, you'll find a real, animal farm with chicks, cast members in overalls, a turkey that can speak six languages, and a cabin named Steve.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to avoid this attraction before giving birth.
- You must be at least as large as your cloud to ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to thwart pirate boxes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.