Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hail Garden attraction, April 20, 1988, 12:14 p.m.
Big Hail Garden
April 29, 1970
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hail Garden, you'll find a real, working farm with roosters, goats that will try to eat your sweater, a turkey with mouse ears, and a cabin named Steve.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to have themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.