Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Benny the Cab's bucket-encircling photo of Big Hail Barn
Big Hail Barn
June 10, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nine dollars (according to Jessie)
At Big Hail Barn, you'll find a real, organic farm with ponies, migrant workers, a van with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with nothing in it.
- If traveling with head lice, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After surfing this attraction, you'll want to go on something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby Iago meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's exit.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.