Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hail Barn attraction as seen from the top of the abyss
Big Hail Barn
January 9, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a smidge teacups (from Tex)
At Big Hail Barn, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with roosters, random rodents, a turkey that weighs more than 500 pounds, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant parents can ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from nasal, back, or leg problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and shoes away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.