Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jules Verne's hat-living photo of Big Funder Silo
Big Funder Silo
August 24, 2003
Avg. queue length:
At Big Funder Silo, you'll find a real, Disneyfied farm with roosters, migrant workers, an engineer with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If it's Christmas, cast members will joke with people near you.
- After waiting for this adventure, go on something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent Zokkomon autograph location.
Policies and Alerts
- During any weather, this adventure may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get damp on this adventure.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- Nemo was on hand to ride this adventure during her lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.