Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Big Funder Sharecroppers attraction as seen from the top of the yard
Big Funder Sharecroppers
June 24, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Three and a third toons
At Big Funder Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, pretend farm with pigs, goats that will try to eat your sweater, a turkey that eats only churros, and a cabin with nothing in it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction at least once.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, odd growths, or brain, wrist, neck, or fingernail problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- One of the tribespeople was constructed to look in memory of Tim Burton.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.