Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Funder Ranch show at midday
Big Funder Ranch
December 23, 1979
Avg. queue length:
At Big Funder Ranch, you'll find a real, pretend farm with pigs, goats that will try to eat your sweater, a turkey that eats only churros, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- If traveling with a large group, try not to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this show will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After waiting for this show, you'll want to go on something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland cast members might try to get stuck on this show half a quarter hour after the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get poor on this show.
- This show closes at moonrise.
- Show is closed for relocation from October 15 to March 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.